About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We are blogging now!

After recently learning all about blogs and how they work, I decided to create on of my own. I'm not exactly sure what I'll blog about, but hope things will come to me. For now, I'll post some pictures of the baby girls. Our oldest is now 22 months old and entering the awesome terrible twos phase of her life. The constant whining with the occasional crying fit on the floor of wherever we happen to be is so pleasant. Josh and I are hoping this doesn't last long even though we've heard it does. The baby, on the other hand, is so sweet and GOOD! She is now 3 months old and is smiling like crazy. She's also sleeping through the night and has been since 6 weeks old. She's looking more and more like Madelyn each day. They are a handful, but are so worth it. We are truly blessed and fortunate to have healthy, beautiful babies.

2 comments: