About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too Much?

I got way too excited about Halloween this year and went a bit overboard...Is it bad that I dressed the girls up in these outrageously HOT costumes when they had absolutely no idea what's going on. It was probably 85 degrees on Saturday night while my sweaty little piglet and sweet, sweet butterfly paraded around the neighborhood. After circling the block, their fair-skinned cheeks were so red! I feel guilty, but every parent has to do this to their children on Halloween, right? Why doesn't anyone make cute costumes for people who live in Florida???

No comments:

Post a Comment