About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Baby


I just transferred all of the pictures from my phone to my computer for the first time. My phone had no storage space left and wouldn't accept messages or let me send messages. It was about time, but I didn't know how to get the pictures off of the phone and didn't want to delete them. I captured some good moments with that phone. Here's one of my favorite pictures of my sweet little girl right after she was born on July 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment