About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Hint of India




A good friend of mine from college got married last month in his home town of Fort Myers at this beautiful old house on the Caloosahatchee River. His beautiful bride did all of the planning, which actually surprised me because she's so laid back that I couldn't see her really getting into all of that. My friend (who I went to the wedding with) and I were curious to see how everything turned out and we were pleasantly surprised. The bride's mother is from India so there was a slight touch of India with the decor, food, etc. My friend and I got down to Fort Myers and realized that our dresses, shoes and purses were all the same exact color (bright red). We were laughing about going to the wedding together in our matching outfits, but it got worse when we noticed that the bridesmaids dresses AND the groom's mother were all in RED also! How were we supposed to know? Anyway, it was a great wedding and had a blast seeing the old crew from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment