About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Chocolate Covered Preztels for Any Occasion


Who knew that you can buy molds to make chocolate covered pretzels for almost any occasion??? A co-worker of mine who is the last person I would expect to know about these types of things told me about them. She made them for Halloween and sent me the link:

http://search.wilton.com/?q=pretzel


There's so much crap out there for people like to me to buy, but I love it and am going to order some for my next party, celebration, etc. It'll be a fun project for my 22-month old...she loves to help Mommy in the kitchen. She says, "I cooking."

No comments:

Post a Comment