About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sesame Street or Gossip Girl?

I'm not sure if it's the recent time change or what, but my 22-month old daughter has been waking up earlier and earlier each morning. Like 5 a.m. early. This started just shortly after we got our baby to start sleeping through the night (she now sleeps till 8 a.m.)! My husband and I take turns getting up with her each morning cause she won't just lay in bed with us. She wants to sit on the couch and have her morning milk while watching Little Einsteins, Sesame Street or Barney. Well, Tuesday morning rolled around and I was dying to see Gossip Girl that I had recorded on Monday night. Our nights are hectic and I have narcolepsy so I can't ever stay awake long enough to watch an entire show. I was flipping through the kiddie shows on demand trying to find one that we haven't seen a million times already, but could not. SO I made the decision to watch Gossip Girl and my daughter didn't mind at all. My husband woke up (hours later) and asked our daughter which show she watched and I nonchalantly mentioned that we watched Gossip Girl. Big mistake! He was so pissed and thought it was a very selfish move on my part. I don't see what the big deal is. Is it that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment