About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Our oldest daughter just tried sleeping in her "big girl" bed for the first time last night and did such a great job! She went to sleep by herself and never got out the bed the entire night! We were shocked. I'm so proud of her, but I'm also so sad that she's growing up so quickly. My husband and I kept peeking in her room last night and she just looks so tiny in that big bed. I don't want her to grow up. Makes you realize how important it is to cherish every moment with your babies.

1 comment: