About Me

My photo
Well, I've been married for a few years to my wonderful husband, Josh. We have two beautiful daughters (2 years old & 6 months old) who keep us extremely busy. In addition to my mommy duties, I work full-time and also feel the need to volunteer by helping several organizations with events...and then I wonder why I am always stressed about finding time for it all!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Obsessison with Paper

My husband doesn't understand why I spend so much time just looking at invitations and stationery online. I've always been a freak about stationery and invitations and have boxes of party and wedding invitations that I've saved over the years. If I could host a party a week, I would just so I can order pick out invitations. I LOVE them! Fortunately for me, one of my best friends has started her own business, Sage Sisters Press, and purchased a letter press machine. Her work is truly amazing.

Some of my other favorite sites that I browse for hours on end are Hicks Paper Goods, Lemon Tree Paperie, and The Stationery Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment